Volunteer registrations are open!
Over 400 enthusiastic, high-calibre volunteers come together every year and help us bring the festival to life. Their goodwill, dedication, generosity and energy, power the Nannup bubble. The festival wouldn’t happen without them and we truly appreciate their contribution. Volunteering for the NMF is more than just a free ticket; you really do become a member of the Nannup Music Festival family with the responsibilities that go with it.
Before you sign up to Volunteer for the Nannup Music Festival 2023, please:
• Read the Volunteer Terms and Conditions
• Read the Frequently Asked Questions and the Typical Role Descriptions to assist in your application
• Prepare electronic copies of any qualifications that you may wish to include in your application. This will save you time when you come to fill in your form. Qualifications are mentioned in the Typical Role Descriptions below. To drive the festival shuttle bus, you will need to provide copies of your PTD authorisation and both sides of your current Driver’s Licence.
• You will be advised by email when your roster is ready for viewing online. Please add the Volunteer Manager email address to your contact list.
• Understand that if you change your mind about volunteering, you should notify the Volunteer Manager as soon as you can, whether or not you already have a roster allocated.
Please see FAQs for information on camping for Volunteers.